Call us: 1-866-575-9402
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Ernst Tutors, a very different private learning service located in New York City. Ernst Tutors was founded by Philip Ernst, a Harvard graduate, with a Masters degree in Statistics from the Wharton School of Business. He is presently an advanced Ph.D. candidate in Statistics at the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
- All of our tutors are graduates of Ivy League and other top-tier universities and have been acclaimed for their teaching abilities.
- Our specialty is in mathematics and sciences, both in school subjects and in standardized testing.
- An in-house psychologist is available for consultation to our tutors in order to help create the best learning strategies for each student. These strategies address learning difficulties and test anxieties as well as the building of student confidence. This service is confidential and at no cost to families.
- There is no charge for the initial consultation for tutoring services. In this consultation, Ernst Tutors spells out the steps we take to make our students successful. Potential students and parents must be clear on what our program involves before we can begin. In this consultation, we also get to know the student, his/her hopes and expectations, learning strengths and weaknesses, and learning blocks and anxieties.
- Notes and quizzes are provided to all students, weekly.
- Detailed feedback is provided to both students and parents after each tutoring session.
- Ernst Tutors works with students in their homes or via Skype.